- 160000.00 - 190000.00 INR
- 299.66 Kilograms (kg)
- Gemcitabine Hydrochloride
- Medicine Grade
- Gemcitabine is used in various carcinomas. It is used as a first-line treatment alone for pancreatic cancer, and in combination with cisplatin for advanced or metastatic bladder cancer and advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. It is used as a second-line treatment in combination with carboplatin for ovarian cancer and in combination with paclitaxel for breast cancer that is metastatic or cannot be surgically removed.It is commonly used off-label to treat cholangiocarcinoma and other biliary tract cancers.It is given by injection into a vein at a chemotherapy clinic.
- Crystalline solid
We are presenting a comprehensive collection of highly effective pharmaceutical intermediates like Gemcitabine HCl. This type of chemical compound is used for the formulation of injection, which is prescribed by doctors for treating certain kinds of cancer comprising lung, breast, ovarian, and pancreatic. This is a chemotherapy medication that works by stopping or slowing the growth of cancer cells. Free from adulteration, laboratory tested and good shelf life, the Gemcitabine HCl comes in different packaging choices.
1. Description : White crystalline powder
2. Water (%w/w) : NMT 1.0
3. Heavy metals (ppm) : NMT 10
4. Residue on ignition (%w/w) : NMT 0.1
5. Assay (%w/w) : 98.5 to 101.0
6. Chromatographic purity (%) : NLT 99.0
7. Residual Solvents (By GC) : As Per ICH
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD)
- 10 Per Month
- 20 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Product supply in Standard Packaging & labeling as per FDA along with supportive documentation.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- COA MSDS
24, Shankheshwar Ind. Estate, 496/A, Tajpur Road, Sarkhej-Bawla Highway, Changodar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382213, India